Choose from hundreds of hotelboat cruises on our canals and rivers!
A holiday cruise on a skippered Hotelboat is just the ideal way to relax! All about planning & booking your perfect hotelboat holiday cruise. Read more
The Hotelboats & Crews
On your hotelboat you have your own skipper and crew. We have details and links to help you compare the different hotelboats & cruises. Read more
Hotelboat cruises cover almost the whole of English, Welsh and Scottish canals and rivers. See where each hotelboat will cruise in 2021. Read more
IMPORTANT 2021 COVID-19 PANDEMIC INFORMATION
- Most Hotelboats are hoping to be able to run their published cruise schedules in 2021.
- 2021 cruises are heavily booked because of last year's cancellations. 2021 cruising schedules
- When we know of any late 2021 vacancies they will be on our Late Booking page.
- 2022 cruising schedules are already available and hotelboats are taking bookings now.
- However if Coronavirus restrictions continue through 2021 they may again affect schedules.
- If you have already booked your 2021 cruise your Hotelboat will keep you informed.
- We will try to provide up to date information here but the situation can change rapidly.
So why choose a Hotelboat Cruise?
Because it's a perfect antidote to busy jobs, frenetic tourism, crowded airports, and also a wonderful way to enjoy the countryside! You have your own skipper and crew who really know our canals and rivers, their waterway heritage and their unique natural environment. They also understand how to keep you comfortable, happy and well fed on great home cooked local fare!
A hotelboat holiday is great for couples, singles, stressed executives & minions, seniors, groups, overseas visitors; just about anyone who enjoys being pampered in pleasant surroundings!
You may be floating at a leisurely pace through the hidden countryside or sampling the local beers in a canalside pub. You could practice a favourite hobby like painting or bird-watching, help out with locks and swing-bridges or keep fit by jogging towpaths & lanes. Or you could just treat yourself to a little well earned relaxation with a piece of home made cake and that favourite book!
Booking your Hotelboat Cruise
Hotelboat Cruising is very popular, many guests return year after year to explore a different area of our beautiful canals and rivers. Consequently many cruises are already heavily booked before the end of the previous season. We recommend you book as early as possible to make sure you get the cruise and the route you want. Our Canal and River Cruise pages show which boats are planning to cruise which canals and rivers. And during the cruising season we show which Late Booking cabins are still available.